If you are new to AYPN, the dues are $50. Your membership remains active for one year from the date of sign-up. To remain an active member you must renew before your membership expires. The renewal dues are only $35.
- When you first join AYPN you will be asked to select a committee that you would like to join. You can choose as many committees as you like. The director(s) of the committee(s) you select will contact you regarding the next meeting date and location.
- Visit the "Committee Meeting" page of www.aypn.org. There you will find the contact information for the director of each committee. Simply email the director(s) of the committee(s) you are interested in and they will contact you regarding the next meeting date and location.
Why am I not receiving AYPN emails and Event Announcements?
AYPN communicates primarily via email. We rely on the information you provided us when you joined. If you have changed jobs, moved residences, or changed email addresses, it's likely that you are not receiving AYPN communications.
If you are an active member and are not receiving emails from AYPN, please visit www.aypn.org and login (see below for instructions). Once logged in you can update your contact information.
What type of young professionals join AYPN?
One of AYPN's biggest strengths is our members' diversity of professions. Virtually every career field is represented by a current member or alumni. Click here for a list of member employers.
What type of projects are you involved with?
In 2007 AYPN completed the first of many "Signature Projects." This project consisted of working with the city of Little Rock and contracting with Aristotle.net to provide FREE wireless internet to the River Market in downtown Little Rock. This project is completed funded by AYPN. We will be looking to begin a new project soon. If you have ideas, we would like to have you involved. Contact the us at email@example.com.
What are AYPN's largest events?
AYPN plans and executes three large events every year:
- Black & White Ball - Typically in February of each year, this black tie event draws hundreds of young professionals to benefit a non-profit organization.
- Leadership Summit - This leadership conference brings together some of Arkansas' most prominent business leaders to address young professionals from around the state.
- Golf Tournament - This golf tournament provides a great opportunity for AYPN members, guests, and the business community to come together, enjoy a great game, and benefit a great cause.
What type of events do you have?
AYPN hosts numerous and varied events, including: Networking Socials, Networking Luncheons, Tailgates, Professional Dress Seminar, Leadership Conference, Black & White Ball, Volunteer Events, Etiquette Lessons, Float Trip, Movie Night, Christmas Party, etc. Do you have ideas? Get involved and let's make it happen!
When are the AYPN elections?
AYPN Board of Directors elections are held the third Tuesday of February. To be eligible for a Board position you must 1. Be an AYPN member for 6 months and 2. Be in good standing in the State of Arkansas. If you are interested in running for a position please visit the website in January to download an election packet.
How do I login to the AYPN website?
If you scroll to the very bottom of the AYPN website homepage you will see the login section. Your login is the email address where you receive your AYPN email. You created your password when you joined AYPN. If you have forgotten your login or password please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will reply with your login information.
How do I unsubscribe from the AYPN enewsletter?
For non-members, click here to input your email address and unsubscribe. Members need to contact email@example.com to unsubscribe as all members receive the enewsletter by default.